
Our view of the mountain. Looks like it's floating in the clouds.
I took this photo after a very long day of rain,rain,rain. About an hour before sunset it cleared up.
We've had so much rain the last few days and nights. Never seen it like this at this time of year. Funny thing is the other side of the island has been dry. Our friend says it's due to "climate change."
Jeez..... it's raining again!
4 comments:
Such a lovely view...I'm so jealous....
Thanks Maureen. The view of the mountain changes everyday.
On this island all there is are awesome views.
not really due to climate change, its just something that occurs occasionally, we call it locally careme dou, which literally means nice dry season but really speaks to a short dry season, so that's just it, at least we're not into the long one, where the entire island turns brown, lol
I guess I shouldn't complain about the rain. Love the green green green here.
Thanks for the info.
Really enjoy your blog. Keep up the wonderful things you do.
Post a Comment