Made a major faux pax yesterday, There's a small playground right across the street so I got Bethany in the stroller about 8:30 to go play for a bit. Caitlin was at a doctor appt. and Beth was sad and needed some redirection. It was only about 89 degrees so I thought we could play real quick. As soon as Beth figured out where we were going, she got all excited , pointing in the direction of the playground. She was making her "uh uh" noise and giggling. She was so happy! So we make it across to the gate......it's locked..oh crap! Went through all the keys on Caiti"s key chain... none worked. .. the look I got from Beth was....well,,, the old "if looks could kill".
We went back to the house and Beth made me push her around in the stroller inside for about a half an hour. She eventually let me take her out when I brought out those crayons.
When Caitlin came home I told her of the attempt to go to the park. There was a key the whole time. It's just "tricky"
It's 9am Saturday morning in Houston and already at least the low 90's...another "indoor" day.
No comments:
Post a Comment