Wednesday, January 21

A Future President??


This is Jervani. He is one of the first children I met down here four years ago. We were talking the other day and he told me he was born in Florida so he is an American citizen. He told me he wished someday he could be President of the United States. He also wishes his mother could turn into a car so she could drive him to school. I told him anything is possible (except turning his mother into a car) with hard work and do well in school.
I reminded him of something he told me one time when he asked if I could get him some sparkle paint. I told him I didn't know if I could get any here on the island. He told me...."Patti (pronounced Potty) if you put your mind to it, you can do it!"
But please ,Jio, even if you figure out a way.. don't turn your Mom into a car.
( she's the pretty lady in the background)

No comments: